Rocksteady Studios ha pubblicato oggi un nuovo aggiornamento per Batman: Arkham City su Personal Computer, che risolve i cali di frame rate dovuti all'utilizzo delle DirectX 11. Tuttavia, chi dispone di Windows a 32 bit dovrà attendere un'ulteriore patch. Di seguito trovate il change log ufficiale della patch.
- Performance / hitching issues have been greatly improved for running in DX 11.
- An issue with players running out of Video Memory or encountering a Rendering Thread Exceptions has been address. This was primarily affecting 32-bit Operating Systems.
- A progression block after defeating Ra's Al Ghul has been fixed. This was issue occurred primarily on lower end computer setups and described as Batman not readying his Reverse Batarang.
- A crash that occurred when scrolling between the Character Bios and Arkham City Stories has been fixed.
- A crash that occurred when selecting "Press Start" immediately when available at the Title Screen has been fixed. The issue was described as crashing/hard locking around the DLC (Downloadable Content) check.