Capcom ha annunciato che a metà Dicembre rilascerà un aggiornamento gratuito di Street Fighter X Tekken, intitolato "Ver. 2013," che apporterà diverse modifiche e bilanciamenti al picchiaduro su Xbox 360 e PlayStation 3. In calce trovate le note ufficiali rilasciate dalla compagnia.System Changes
- Standard throws are faster, and now have a 5F start-up, rather than the 7F start-up in previous versions.
- Anti-air techniques for Tekken characters have been improved.
- Recoverable health regenerates at a slower rater, reducing the number of timeouts.
- Recoverable health has a more distinct color.
- The cinematic camera during Boost Combos has been changed, giving battles a speedier feel.
- The visual effect while Gems are active has been changed.
- The "Fight" message at the start of each round disappears faster.
- Ken: 'Shippu Jinraikyaku' now has greater forward movement and increased damage.
- Kazuya: 'EX Wind God Fist' now has full invincibility from the start-up to the end of active frames.
- M. Bison: 'Knee Press Nightmare" is now projectile-invincible.
- Bob and Paul: Walk speed is now faster.