Arkane ha rilasciato un nuovo aggiornamento per Dishonored, andando a risolvere alcuni bug presenti nell'action/stealth game, ed introducendo il supporto multischermo su Personal Computer. L'update versione 1.2 è disponibile ora su tutte le piattaforme: in calce trovate il log completo.
- Support for playing the game on multiple screens.
- Game Settings are now saved and restored properly even when using Steam offline.
- Fixes for some interactions with Granny Rags that invalidated nonlethal playthroughs under certain circumstances. (Note: These fixes work even for savegames AFTER the final Granny Rags encounter.)
- Fix for a crash that could happen during loading/transition between areas - notably near Dr. Galvani's house.
- Reworked "Choke" interaction to make it more reliable in valid contexts.
- Fixed minor localization issues (PS3/360).
- Fixed global post-process that sometimes worked improperly during some missions.
- Fix for a rare crash that could happen when killing a NPC with a possessed rat and spring razor (PS3/360)