Milton Keynes, 6 Agosto 2009 - Bohemia Interactive e 505 Games hanno rilasciato oggi una nuova patch per ARMA II, la simulazione militare defintiva su PC, continuando così lo splendido rapporto con la grande comunità di estimatori del franchise.
Arma II è disponibile in tutta Europa per coloro che volessero visitare la repubblica post-sovietica di Chernarus e cimentarsi nelle fantastiche funzionalità di questo simulatore di guerra monumentale.
- Major AI tweaking and balancing (especially AI infantry aural detection sensitivity lowered significantly)
- Improved multiplayer and cooperative campaign (saving games, connection issues)
- Numerous fixes and improvements in the Harvest Red campaign
- New: Functions getPosATL and setPosATL to allow controlling position relative to terrain.
- New: command line option -showScriptErrors introduced to show errors in scripts on-screen
- New: Direct analogue throttle and brake for airplanes now available.
- New: More flexible configuration of Flares in the config (brightness, size)
- New: Mission name (with * indicated unsaved work) displayed in the mission editor
- New: Keyboard shortcuts in the mission editor
- Improved: Better airplane HUD visibility both night and day
- Optimization: Reduced frame stutter near map borders.
- Fixed: Rainbow is visible even with sun below horizon.
- Fixed: 3D Editor - civilian and resistance units did not work correctly
- Fixed: Sea surface was not rendered in NE area out of map.
- Fixed: Terrain surface was sometimes using wrong parallax map.
- Fixed: Grenade could sometimes destroy a building just by impact
- Fixed: Radio messages sometimes echoed
- Fixed: Team switch did not work when player died
- Fixed: Reduced AI detecting slowly moving enemy vehicles by ear.
- Fixed: Prevent killed AI units reporting who killed them.
- Fixed: After respawn in MP, player's tasks, diary content and skills are transferred to the new entity
- Fixed: Leaning 'limits' did not work with TrackIR
- Fixed: MP client frozen in Receiving... screen sometimes
- Fixed: Problems with saving and loading games in cooperative campaign
- Fixes and improvements in most of the campaign missions (Into the Storm, Harvest Red, Bitter Chill, Manhattan, Badlands, Dogs of War)
- Improved: autosave logic to not save when it was not safe
- Improved: Eye for an Eye in Scenarios
- Fixed: various minor problems on buildings
- Fixed: rocks destruction effect changed
- Fixed: penetrability of some vegetation
- Fixed: collision geometry of A_BuildingWIP
- Fixed: react FSM core conversations
- Fixed: cargo animations in LAV25
- Fixed: indicators in Ka52 when using NVG
- Fixed: cargo animations in BTR
- Fixed: Warfare keypoint on Chernarus
ARMA II presenta la simulazione militare più realistica di sempre in uno scenario contemporaneo. Con una libertà di movimento mai vista, azioni e tattiche, ARMA II catapulta i giocatori nell'esperienza militare più coinvolgente di sempre.
Per tutti gli aggiornamenti visitate www.arma2.com