Sony ha rimosso ieri il firmware 1.65 di PlayStation Vita, pubblicato lo stesso giorno, ma tolto dalla distribuzione a causa di alcuni problemi tecnici.
Oggi la compagnia ha rilasciato la versione corretta, la 1.66, che potete già scaricare connettendo la console ad internet.
Di seguito le caratteristiche dell'update.
- [Notification Alert] setting added to Settings > [Sound & Display]
- [After 10 Minutes] option added to Settings > [Power Save Settings]
- An arrow icon is introduced to show when PS Vita finds new activities in LiveArea.
- The Caps Lock icon in the On-Screen Keyboard can now be fixed to allow a continuous string of upper case text.
- The [System Music] setting in Settings > [Sound & Display] now affects BGM in PS Store, near and Sign-Up screens as well as the Home menu.
- When searching for location data, users now have the option to ‘Retry' and ‘Cancel' when a failure occurs.
- A progress bar is introduced for application installation.
- A direct link to PlayStation Store is made available for new applications that users may discover on near.
- Users can now update data at any time within near, provided they are within the same location.
- The display time of notification alerts has been reduced from 5 seconds to 3 seconds.
- Functional improvements have been made in the following games and applications: Unit 13, Gravity Daze, near.