Square Enix ha annunciato oggi il lancio del pacchetto mappe multiplayer "1939" di Tomb Raider, ora disponibile su Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 e Windows PC. Inoltre, tutti i contenuti scaricabili esclusivi di lancio del gioco sono ora disponibili all'acquisto su PlayStation Store e Steam. I nuovi add-on includono una serie di pacchetti armi e personaggi multiplayee. I fan possono inoltre aspettarsi ad inizio Maggio l'arrivo del pacchetto mappe "Shipwrecked" su tutte e tre le piattaforme. In calce trovate il calendario dei nuovi contenuti disponibili e in arrivo.939 Multiplayer Map Pack
Featuring two new maps; out now for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC.
· Dogfight: Dating back to the World War II experiments conducted on the island, this bunker is a deadly maze of brick and mortar that could easily become a tomb.
· Forest Meadow: This forest meadow is a hunting ground, filled with open spaces that can be advantageous and dangerous at the same time. Who is the hunter and who is the hunted?
Shipwrecked Multiplayer Map Pack
Featuring two new maps: released early May for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC.
· Lost Fleet: A massive beached ship serves as a dangerous battleground filled with twists, turns, and traps.
· Himiko's Cradle: Danger lurks around every corner in this mountain top shrine. The area is sacred to the scavengers and will be your final resting place if you are not careful.
Caves and Cliffs Multiplayer Map Pack
Featuring three new maps: out now on Xbox 360, released mid-April for PlayStation 3 and Windows PC.
· Scavenger Caverns: A massive network of caves used by the scavengers as a prison area.
· Cliff Shantytown: This settlement was built high in the island cliffs. Its many layers hide some of the deadliest traps on the island.
· The Burning Village: A fire has erupted in an abandoned Japanese village. The burning buildings offer multiple ways to escape your enemies, but enter them at your own peril.