La quarta ed ultima parte dell'aggiornamento Flame & Frost di Guild Wars 2 si concluderà con il rilascio di Retribution la prossima settimana. Per prepararvi all'arrivo dei nuovi contenuti, Arenanet ha pubblicato una serie di immagini ed alcune informazioni.
- Beta Custom Arenas 1-2— This month, we're introducing two beta features for testing on our live servers: custom arenas and spectator mode.
- BrahamsMaceLarge—Four new Retribution weapon skins are available in the Gem Store, including Braham's Mace.
- Guild Siege Weapon —Your guild can purchase powerful World vs. World siege weapons that bear your guidl's emblem.
- Molten Boss 1-3 —Players will encounter two fearsome Molten Alliance bosses in the Molten Facility story dungeon. These foes combine the fiery power of the charr Flame Legion with the industrial know-how of the dredge.
- Molten Facility 1-2—Accompany the norn hero Braham and the charr ranger Rox on a subterranean raid into the Molten Alliance's weapons facilities.
- RoxShortBowLarge—Four new Retribution weapon skins are available in the Gem Store, including Rox's Shortbow.
- Rox_Loading Screen —Concept art of Rox, the charr ranger who plays a pivotal role in the final chapter of the Flame & Frost series.
- Sonic Blast—The Molten Alliance enemies you face during Retribution come equipped with hybrid weaponry, like this Flame Legion charr with a sonic blast.
- Sonic Tunneling Tool—Players will be able to purchase a Sonic Tunneling Tool from the Gem Store, a device that will allow them to travel for short distances underground!