I giocatori di Injustice: Gods Among Us su Xbox 360 e PlayStation 3 possono da oggi scaricare un nuovo aggiornamento per il picchiaduro di NetherRealm. L'update migliora la stabilità delle connessioni online, e apporta alcune modifiche al bilanciamento generale. Per una lista completa, potete consultare l'elenco in calce.
- Added Lobo Gameplay Functionality.
- Strengthened the stability of online connections between different connections, resulting in less de-synchronizations.
- Added the ability to initiate a transition attack when the defender is at an elevated position.
- Removed the ability for two gadget characters to both place bombs at the same time on some Interactive Objects.
- Increased overall combo damage scaling after a knockdown from Interactive Objects.
- Increased overall combo damage scaling on planted sticky bombs (Down + Interact button) pop-up combos.
- You can no longer initiate a clash on Killer Frost's Ice Spike outside of a combo.
- The hitsphere on Doomsday's jumping splash was adjusted to be slightly smaller and more in line with the original intention.
- Players land slightly further apart after Arkham/Joker Asylum and Insurgency transitions to make it easier to avoid the ability to use an Interactive Object immediately after landing