NetherRealm Studios ha pubblicato la patch 1.04 di Injustice: Gods Among Us, insieme al DLC che introduce il personaggio di Scorpion.
L'aggiornamento introduce diverse migliorie alle performance generali del gioco, e migliora le battaglie online. Inoltre bilancia alcuni lottatori. In calce trovate le note ufficiali della patch.
Scorpion Gameplay Functionality. (NOTE: Scorpion character available
now to Season Pass holders; Available 6/11 for purchase)
- Fixed issues where the game camera was obscured during Batgirl's Supermove when the opponent was in a corner
- Human players can now correctly perform a wakeup on the first available frame
- General Online Stability Improvements
- Adjusted Frame Data for Block Advantage on Multiple Hit Moves
- Additional Miscellaneous Frame Data Fixes
Character Balance Improvements
- The Flash
the "release check" option set to "on" in the controller configuration
screen, we resolved an issue where The Flash would automatically perform
the Sonic Pound special move when he was in the Running Man stance.
- The Flash can now enhance his Lightning Charge special move with a Meter Burn option if the opponent blocks.
- Hawkgirl's Mace Charge attack had its block advantage reduced to -4. The Mace Charge Meter Burn is now an overhead attack and hits crouching opponents more consistently.
- Killer Frost
- Reduced the hit advantage on Killer Frost's daggers when being performed at point blank range to +4 (from +9)
- Deathstroke's Sword Jump now correctly works as a wakeup attack.