Capcom ci ha informati che a breve sarà rilasciato un update per Lost Planet Extreme Conditions. Tale aggiornamento sarà rilasciato il 9 Marzo gratuitamente tramite iXbox live, e porterà a risolvere vari bug presenti nel gioco e migliorerà la componente multiplayer online del titolo. Segue la descrizione in dettaglio dell'update (in inglese):
* In the pre-game lobby, a country flag icon will be shown next to the Gamertag of each player. This will be especially helpful for determining location of the match host.
* In the pre-game lobby, an icon will be added next to each player's Gamertag, indicating connection strength, speed and rating.
* In Team Elimination, Post Grab and Fugitive modes, an indicator will be added next to the Gamertag of the person who is speaking.
* At the post-match Results screen, an indicator will be added next to the Gamertag of the person who is speaking.
* At the post-match Results screen, Gamertags of the players who have left the session will be darkened.
* Sometimes in Fugitive mode there would be multiple Fugitives instead of just one -- Fixed
* Occasionally, if an error occurred on the lobby screen, another lobby screen would be displayed on top of it -- Fixed
* Sometimes when there was a long delay/lag, the game would hang at the transition screen going >from the lobby to the game and then reboot -- Fixed
* Sometimes when there was a long delay/lag, depending on the console, certain players in the match would become invisible for the duration of the match -- Fixed
* Sometimes post-match Results screens would show players who did not participate in the match -- Fixed
* Starting a taunt animation during a reload shortened the reload time as an exploit -- Fixed