Zipper Interactive, sulle pagine del PlayStation Blog, annuncia l'arrivo in Giugno della patch v.1.06 di MAG che aggiungerà un numero di nuove caratteristiche richieste dai giocatori. Per esempio sarà reso più difficile uccidere accidentalmente un proprio compagno di squadra, sarà esteso le funzionalità del Kit Medico per dare agli utenti il totale controllo su chi cureranno (alleati o loro stessi). Altre aggiunte vedono una migliore fisica dei veicoli, aggiustamento dell'efficienza delle armi, e un aggiornamento delle richieste delle medaglie e delle coccarde. Un'altra aggiunta sarà quella di dare agli utenti che non possono accedere allo Store PlayStation, di ricevere i DLC precedentemente rilasciati direttamente nel gioco.
Ecco una lista parziale dei contenuti della patch:
- Player knife attacks no longer deal damage to members of own PMC.
- Headshot damage bonuses no longer apply to friendly fire.
- Changed rewards for the resuscitation of an incapacitated ally to 5XP for partial health revive, and 10XP for full heath revive.
- Added functionality to Medical Kit so that players can now heal themselves with L1 in addition to using R1 to heal or revive a teammate.
- All vehicle handling has been improved and been given more realistic physics.
- Added three gun ports to APCs of all factions.
- Slowed down the rate of fire for the APC's primary gun, but increased bullet damage.
- Primary APC gun can now damage enemy APCs.
- Adjusted damage for the AM50, Rollins LRRS, and AGVK sniper rifles vs. vehicles and emplaced turrets.
- Increased rate of fire for all pistols (Raven's F57, SVER's IZ-443, and Valor's M9).
- Improved close-range effectiveness and decreased long-range effectiveness for all Pistols, Machine Pistols, SMGs and Shotguns.
- Made all LMG foregrips less effective at stabilizing fire.
- Made improved stability skills less effective at stabilizing fire for machine guns.
- Credit cost for Pistols has been changed to 0c from 100c.
- Credit cost for Machine Pistols has been changed to 200c from 300c.
- Credit cost for SMGs has been changed to 300c from 400c.
- Credit cost for Shotguns has been changed to 400c from 600c.
- Credit cost for Improved Rocket Launchers has been changed to 800c from 1000c.
- Credit cost for Smoke Grenades has been changed to 200c from 300c.
- Credit cost for Poison Gas Grenades has been changed to 500c from 600c.
- Credit cost for Explosives Detector has been changed to 300c from 600c.
- Adjusted requirements for most Medal Awards.
- Added progress bars to all Medal Awards.
- Changed vehicle icon visibility on the map to reflect its current status of visibility instead of its previous map state of "always seen."
- Repaired display problem in the "Community" tab's "Player Search" screen that improperly presented names with multiple non-alphabet characters.
- Statistics for "Enemy Vehicles Destroyed Assists" and "Enemy Turrets Destroyed Assists" are now correctly listed in proper category "Objectives."
- Fixed display problem with player's left hand placement when using foregrip and bipod on the Raven Apex 100 light machine gun.
- Fixed issue that prevented repaired roadblocks from "shining" to indicate that they can be interacted with.
- Previously-released downloadable content (Fast Attack Gear Pack, Trooper Gear Pack, Raven's Spyder Body Apparel, SVER's Hazard Body Apparel, and Valor's Bulldog Body Apparel) is now accessible to all users without PlayStation Store access.
- Patched problem that prevented users to save loadout with DLC weapons following a "Respec" action.
- Repaired issue that caused renamed PSN IDs to be incorrectly identified as its previous name when logging in.
- Updated patching system to allow for faster download speeds when retrieving in-game updates.